- Plan out the 75 gal upgrade

- Budget the 75 build and discus planted upgrades

- Snoop around the classifieds

- Clean my apartment

The usual

Oh and find an RODI system cause that is going to be numero uno on both lists

Thats what I forgot on mine. Clean my darned apartment lol

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

We went crabbing yesterday. Today we are tidepooling and beach combing, probably a little frisbee on the beach as well. Tomorrow church and then beach walking and lounging. Monday, more beach. Tuesday more beach. Wednesday more beach. I think this is the first time in a long time I am sure to get my To Do list done on time!

We went crabbing yesterday. Today we are tidepooling and beach combing, probably a little frisbee on the beach as well. Tomorrow church and then beach walking and lounging. Monday, more beach. Tuesday more beach. Wednesday more beach. I think this is the first time in a long time I am sure to get my To Do list done on time!

Did you forget to put on the list... rub it in to everyone on ARC that you're on a beach somewhere? [emoji4]

Because you can check that one off the list. [emoji12]

Sorry Ty, I guess I was even more productive than my list even gave me credit for...

Need to also add nap to the list for today between the tidepooling and the frisbee / playing on the beach... Unfortunately the water is very cold, like ice bath cold or my snorkeling/dive gear would be on every day, all day...

Alright, going to be the first to fess up! I got nothing done because I was showing houses all weekend. [emoji17]

You should be ashamed! Not playing with the tank because you were so lazy getting actual work done

Add 10 mL of Vodka - Check. Up to 10.5 mL and bought a new bottle of 100 proof today during lunch

Add Water to ATO - Check. ATO filled and 5 gallon reserve filled.

Feed Fish - Check. Added 2 new Lyretail Anthias to the tank and verified they ate.

Test Alk - Check. I checked on 7/19 and it was at 7.84 so I bumped up the bubbler just a tad. Checked this morning 7/20 and it was at 7.67. Pulled stuff apart and found out it was a clog in the aqualifter so that's running vinegar all day today and when I get home I'll reconnect everything.

• 9 months later...

-Setup ATO for frag tank and begin kalk dosing regiment

-Find an elegant solution to mount the lights to the frag tank

-Prep frags for MAAST swap next weekend

-Pull out stupid anemone from DT and curse its name when Woods comes to pick it up

-Glue back all colonies in the DT that will be moved to get to said anemone

Plans for tomorrow:

Drain 30% tank volume

Remove and sell roughly 60% of the corals in the tank and probably 20% of the rock mass

Gently re-scape the existing rock work and consider adding/replacing a piece or two with some new cleaned dry rock

Try not to get stung by my Foxface or crush one of the smaller fish (mandarin/goby/wrasse) in the process

Replace with new water

Bringing back the old thread, eh... Funny how my weekend plan hasn't changed all that much from a year ago:

Coach son's hockey in the morning, watch son's lacrosse game in the afternoon, buy new salt on the way home, make saltwater and do the water change, play both of my hockey games, do full range of water parameter tests.

Start a build thread for the 225. Time to start putting it back together. Need to replace the bulkheads.

Decide what I am using for it and start selling off all the extra equipment and rock that has been collected over the last few years

Frag the leather corals, rhodactis, Xenia and gsp.

Oh and World Peace..... I mean test and do water change.

My weekend is Wed and Thur.

-clear out my frag tank at the MAAST swap Sunday

-resist buying any corals at the swap

-finalize colony cut-list for the main tank

-install giant UV on main tank

-free the sandbed of frags/colonies

-replace GFO and carbon

Weekend plans? Come to Austin for a gig, and if I have time, hopefully peddle some of my used equipment to Nikos reef for cash or store credit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Order 20 fish and a sea cucumber from Blue Zoo Aquatics.

Stir the sand bed.

Clean the paint off of my "new to me" bc14.

Glare at the UPS guy every time he passes and doesn't deliver my CP-40.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

So....did anyone get any of their list completed? A lot of people said they were going to MAAST. How was it?

I tried to glare at the delivery man, but he never showed up. I wonder if he's on ARC? I ordered some livestock last night but decided to rethink the chromis and added tangs instead.

3 out of 6 for me... somewhat productive I'd say.

The swap was pretty fun and there were a lot of vendors. I'd say if you were in the market to start stocking your tank with zoas/palys and LPS, you definitely should do yourself a favor and go to the next one. The variety is endless.

I still find the SPS selection a little on the slim side with mostly us Austinites bringing anything worthy in that area but there just isn't a lot of stickheads in San Antonio... to the point where I stopped bringing my nice acros as well to the swaps.

I wish you continued success on your glaring.

I didn't make a to-do list, but I replaced my RO filters and DI resin, cleaned out my RO reservoir and refilled it with new water, cleaned out my old 50 gallon tank to prep it to become a planted tank, cleaned out the protein skimmer cup, refilled my ATO, and took good care of my new ritteri anemones in treatment. Overall a nice and productive weekend thumbsup.gif

3 out of 6 for me... somewhat productive I'd say.

The swap was pretty fun and there were a lot of vendors. I'd say if you were in the market to start stocking your tank with zoas/palys and LPS, you definitely should do yourself a favor and go to the next one. The variety is endless.

I still find the SPS selection a little on the slim side with mostly us Austinites bringing anything worthy in that area but there just isn't a lot of stickheads in San Antonio... to the point where I stopped bringing my nice acros as well to the swaps.

I wish you continued success on your glaring.

Haha, thanks...I think. I'm pretty excited to get the Jebao Cross Stream. The WP-60's were too concentrated for my tastes and I'm hoping this one produces a nice, broad, flow.

I didn't make a to-do list, but I replaced my RO filters and DI resin, cleaned out my RO reservoir and refilled it with new water, cleaned out my old 50 gallon tank to prep it to become a planted tank, cleaned out the protein skimmer cup, refilled my ATO, and took good care of my new ritteri anemones in treatment. Overall a nice and productive weekend thumbsup.gif

That's the way to do it! Making a list only adds disappointment to my Mondays. I did get a bunch of yard work and chores done though!

100% for me. Sold off a bunch of gear that I've been trying to get rid of for a while. Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived