New 65G setup.

versace

Hi Kyoung, nice job, you're a brave man drilling the tank yourself!

Glad to see you made use of the overflow boxes!

Thankyou. Sir

haha... Drilling is not so hard ^_^

I'm always thanks for overflow boxes and everything.

How about your tank?

I want see your tank again. ^_^

I agree. It is really cool. Reminds me of a zen garden.
^_^ Very cool, love the rock work! Waiting is the hardest part in this hobby!

I feel.. not much good that rock setting..

Anyway you guys like that setting.

I'm so happy.

Thanks. beefytang. FishyCat

I am seriously impressed with the whole build. Take it from someone who does reef tanks for a living, you have serious talent! This aquarium is a great saltwater interpretation of an Amano tank. I can't wait to see how you place your corals and how this tank grows in. If i had to offer any criticism, I think that eventually a black background will offer better contrast to the corals. But that is just a personal preference thing. Looks like the tank is off to a great start, and be sure to let us know if we can help you with anything.

I am seriously impressed with the whole build. Take it from someone who does reef tanks for a living, you have serious talent! This aquarium is a great saltwater interpretation of an Amano tank. I can't wait to see how you place your corals and how this tank grows in. If i had to offer any criticism, I think that eventually a black background will offer better contrast to the corals. But that is just a personal preference thing. Looks like the tank is off to a great start, and be sure to let us know if we can help you with anything.

Wow~ ^_^

Thanks Kingfish .

Actuality this thak made for fish only setup.

But... maybe I put in some strong coral.

And thanks for your background opinion. I agree. :)

I will touch you when I need your help.

Oh wow! Looks great. :) Is that a flaming hawkfish? I want one so bad but don't have a big enough tank. Hum, sounds like I may have a new project after my husband and I set up the 15 gallon we are working on. Anyway, I bet your fish love swimming through the rock work and I love the cave you built!

Oh wow! Looks great. :) Is that a flaming hawkfish? I want one so bad but don't have a big enough tank. Hum, sounds like I may have a new project after my husband and I set up the 15 gallon we are working on. Anyway, I bet your fish love swimming through the rock work and I love the cave you built!

That's not hawkfish. Flame Angelfish. :)

I have 2 Ocellaris Clownfish, 1 Flame Angelfish, 1 Imperator Angelfish(Juvenile) , 1 Firefish.

Thanks FishyCat. :D

• 8 months later...

Wow, looks fantastic! One of the better looking tanks in the club :angry:

I agree about the black back ground too. As it is now the overflow tends to "jump out" at ya. It will all blend together with black. Keep up the good work man and I might call on you to help with my tank sometime.

Clint