Who is all going ot MACNA XVIII?

irishtexan

I have a question about what tickets to buy. Is the Trade Show the thing with all the vendors?
If you buy a day or weekend pass, you can get into the tradeshow hall at no extra charge, otherwise they can be purchased at the door for $15.

The tradeshow hall will have all kinds of vendors there showing off new products, giving away samples or livestock (yes there will be corals given away by some vendors until supplies run out), and even discounts from some.

The workshops will have free corals to give away so they aren't something to miss either.

The Westin where the conference is is sold out. I went to Hotwire.com and picked the 3 star at the galleria and ended up with the Staybridge suites directly behind the galleria. I got it for $79 with taxes and fees. Just thought I'd share the tip for any looking for a place to stay.

The Westin as of Tuesday is NOT sold out. The block reserved for MACNA was indeed sold out but I booked a room for the entire conference for 169 a night. I booked through the Westin website.

John