100 gallon tank/stand

Dena

SOUTH AUSTIN

I've got a 100 gallon tank with matching black stand for sale. They are about a year old. We just moved and moved our reef into a new tank at the new house. It is 18 x 18 x 48 I believe. The front corners are rounded. It's got the black stuff stuck on the back of it as well. It is not reef ready and I don't know if it can be drilled. It doesn't come with the lights or any supplies...although I may be able to throw in an overflow box that we no longer need. There is one scratch that I know of in the front left towards the bottom.

Asking $300. It was just emptied yesterday and is at the old house so it still needd some cleaning. Trying to sell this ASAP because we need to fix up the old house to sell. I'll try to post photos later. I don't have email access at home right now and that is where all the photos are located.

Dena

698-7192

• 4 weeks later...

New Price $200. Hate to drop it, but need the money. Just found out our foundation is cracked on the house we are trying to sell...which we were planning on using those funds to refinance our new house...which we can't afford otherwise. Kind of in a pickle.

Dena

698-7192