Custom Reef Ready 120 Gallon with everything!!!

TonyW

This is going to be a quick hello and good bye to you all. I am a local reefer who is moving out of state and must be out of my residence by May 1st!

What I'm offering is a once in a lifetime deal on a custom 120 gallon reef ready aquarium with reef rock some very nice rare mushrooms, metal halide lighting complete with a 250watt and 400watt dual ballast, IceCap lighting system that can run up to four high intensity florescent lamps (I run two halides and 2 florescent lamps currently) with refugium. The aquarium was custom built for me by Austin Aquariums and has the canopy (takes two men to lift) and stand. I've had the reef rock for over 11 years have one percula 10 years.

Here is the deal. I am asking $500.00 the catch is that you must take the whole system I will not part the system out. You must come and collect the system complete as is. Please contact me ASAP if you're interested.

post-573-1208371658_thumb.jpg

This is going to be a quick hello and good bye to you all. I am a local reefer who is moving out of state and must be out of my residence by May 1st!

What I'm offering is a once in a lifetime deal on a custom 120 gallon reef ready aquarium with reef rock some very nice rare mushrooms, metal halide lighting complete with a 250watt and 400watt dual ballast, IceCap lighting system that can run up to four high intensity florescent lamps (I run two halides and 2 florescent lamps currently) with refugium. The aquarium was custom built for me by Austin Aquariums and has the canopy (takes two men to lift) and stand. I've had the reef rock for over 11 years have one percula 10 years.

Here is the deal. I am asking $500.00 the catch is that you must take the whole system I will not part the system out. You must come and collect the system complete as is. Please contact me ASAP if you're interested.

I am interested!!! Please contact me on my cell 512-785-6989

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen,

I wanted to update you on the status of the aquarium. Someone from the board has made plans to pick up everything early next week. If for some reason it does not pan out, I will update you. This is a really nice set up that has taken years of time and money to put together. I can't think of a better group of people (all of you on the board) that I'd want my set up to go to.

Thanks again and happy reefing!!!

• 2 weeks later...