Voodoo pics!

Greenmako

Thats wicked! How long have you been growing it?

Ive had it for 2 seasons now. It dies back in the winter and grew from that to this on a month. The bloom over the next couple of weeks will wilt and a huge leaf will grow in its place this summer. Very neat plant.

• 3 weeks later...

i thought the pic was a joke at first, but i will respectfully keep my imagination to myself seeing as i will be at your house on the 10th, and i dont want to make a complete *** of myself :) i think a partial *** is ok though, i hope?

nice flower. you say it smells putrid? like what, rotten meat?

i thought the pic was a joke at first, but i will respectfully keep my imagination to myself seeing as i will be at your house on the 10th, and i dont want to make a complete *** of myself :rofl: i think a partial *** is ok though, i hope?

nice flower. you say it smells putrid? like what, rotten meat?

LOL..rotten meat is an understatement. But yes, thats the general idea.

It has already retreated, and the other type I do have is not anywhere near blooming it just broke ground this week. So no voodoos in bloom for the meeting. If the others bloom this year I will definitely post pics. And dont worry its not your imagination. Google "amorphophallus" and its latin translation. (this particular type is amorphophallus konjac).

-christina

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...