2x96 PC for sale

SirReal63

I have a 2x96 watt Coralife Retrofit for sale or trade. It comes with 2 month old bulbs which came from Hello Lights. These bulbs are not 10K or Actintic...the color would best be described as a Phoenix 14K look. It is plenty bright and in great condition.

$50.00 or best offer. I would be interested in trades...tell me what you have and I'll consider it. :-)

Edited by SirReal63

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 60 gallon single drilled tank, has a home built glass ovrflow, tank only

I have a 2x96 watt Coralife Retrofit for sale or trade. It comes with 2 month old bulbs which came from Hello Lights. These bulbs are not 10K or Actintic...the color would best be described as a Phoenix 14K look. It is plenty bright and in great condition.

$50.00 or best offer. I would be interested in trades...tell me what you have and I'll consider it. :-)

that will work.I might be off work by noon today.if that works for you.not sure yet.I have a few questions if you don't mind.I was sold a condy anemone and like a newb I bought it on the guys word that I have enough light.then I study(which I should have done beforehand)and finf that my 30watts of 50/50 is not nearly enough.would your lights be sufficient for that and maybe some soft corals?would I need to add other colored lights or are they all I need?sorry for so many questions

It would be marginal at best. If it healthy and not white it may be ok. PC's are bright but lack the punch that halides and proper T5's have. If the condy stays up from the middle of the tank and higher it will be ok. Remember white is not a good color for anemone's, it means they are lacking the symbiotic algae that they derive most of their nutrition from. If it is white...take it back and gripe.

I would probably take the anemone back anyway...they are not easy to care for and not in a beginners list of livestock. Here is a pic showing the color of the lights, you won't need to add a colored bulb as these are a close approximation of a 14K bulb.

DSCF0086.jpg

I'll send a pm with contact info.

Edited by SirReal63