2 Clowns and Watchman Goby

Cuber54

I have 2 clowns - (ocellaris) and what i believe to be a spotted watchman goby that is a good 3-4in long. I hate to part with these fish, ive had them a good while and they are in they're own tank, they are healthy andgood looking fish. I will dearly miss these fish but I will be moving soon and want them to go to a good home, not just any home. The clowns arent paired but they do like to hang around each other. I have another small reef tank that i will be keeping, I will trade for (small to medium size already cured live rock, something that will host clowns, or various types of corals such as a good amount of xenia, gsp etc.

I have a 26 gallon corner tank with a 26-30 lbs or cured live rock covered in coraline algae(the good kind). Its been in this tank since may of 2005, diffnt sizes. Mainly figi premium LR with a few pieces of tonga branch LR. THe coraline is multi-colored from pink to marron an white bordered. Dont know if ur interested but thought Id let ya know. SPS and LPS are all i realy want unless u would like to purchse the rock.

How much for the goby? Is it the yellow or blue/pink version?

hey there, i dont have a pic of the goby but it is the pink version it looks like this, ive got some others interested, just giving everyone a chance.

post-464-1207466878_thumb.jpg

Hey there,

Was juat wondering if you had a pic. of the clowns?

Dave & Robin

Unfortunately i do not have a pic of the clowns but i assure you they are in good health and condition, they look like any normal clowns, about 2-2.5 inches

Hey guys if you are interested let me know i may have to take them down to the LFS later today, i am moving next week and need to clear out the tank.

Archived