Selling all Corals and Livestock

GKarshens

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes on Acans and Zoas no to the rest! :D

Hi Gabe... I just want to thank you for the three nice sized frag I picked up from you, expeically the limited ediion tri color. They seem to be doing fine... and it did motivate me to get a bigger tank so I just bought a 6'x30"x31", complete set from Bryan at Kingfish. Hopefully sometime soon we can swap even more frags. Thanks again, you tank look great... so did the meadow of mojanos. :huh:

Scott

1 is the orange cap. It is very encrusted to a big rock so I can only get you frags not the whole thing, but I could get you a very large frag for $30. 7 is the Teardrop Maxima. It is about 6". I am asking $80 for it. 10 is The Acan Lords. There are about 13-14 heads. I am asking $45 for them.

3 is the pulsing Xenia. $5 a stalk.

For 2 Koralia 4s I will take $50

mdavis735 I don't really think you could keep anything under NO fluorescent lights. Maybe the Xenia or some Zoas but even those I think may have a hard time.

Hey Ace. 4 is about 8-10" across. If you wanted the whole thing I will let it go for $100, 5 is about the same size and I will let the whole thing go for $125. Both I will have to cut at the stalk base to get them off since they are encrusted to big rocks. But a dremel will do the trick. 9 I could only get you a frag of since it is encrusted to a large rock as well. I am selling frags of the Crayola for $25.

The Chalice is in the center of pic 12. It is Green and Purple. I am selling it for $80. It is about 4" in diameter.

Update: Koralias are gone. One large anemone is gone as well. Still have a large and a small. Also still have a Seio 820.

The anemone is a BTA

About how big is that, I have a GSM clown that is about 3 1/2" So i need something decent size. How much are you asking for it? If a Decent Price my wife may be interested.

Edited by Tropicana