Selling all Corals and Livestock

GKarshens

I am tired of the Majanos so I am going to start over. So that means I need to sell off all Livestock including corals. The list is very long and I won't even try to list everything. Some of these corals are Limited Edition, although I have no proof, most of them came from Clint before his crash and many of you saw his tank. I will frag some of the larger ones or sell them as whole colonies. Some of them are over 10". I will post a photo of the tank and you can let me know what you are interested in. On this Saturday I will be home from 1-4 pm. I will welcome all comers.

Fish will be available but will have to be held until I can pull rocks out and catch them.

4-5" Orange Shoulder Tang. Owned 2 years

4-5" Sailfin Tang Owned 1 year +

Pair of Ocellaris Clowns owned 2.5 years

1 Large Cleaner shrimp

1 Purple Lobster

1 5" Teardrop Maxima

1 6-7" Blue Crocea

1 large Electric Blue Hermit

Also available are 2 Koralia 4s

1 Seio 820

After this Sat. I will be listing stuff here and on Maast as well as thru my thread on RC. Wanted to give you guys first pick.

gallery_15_6_101445.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have everything. I am going to have to do this first come first serve. I will lose my mind trying to reserve stuff for people. I may be available some tomorrow afternoon and maybe Fri. If not you will need to try to come between 1-4 on Sat.

I still have everything. I am going to have to do this first come first serve. I will lose my mind trying to reserve stuff for people. I may be available some tomorrow afternoon and maybe Fri. If not you will need to try to come between 1-4 on Sat.

I wouldn't mind coming by as I need to stock up for some things for my Cube, would you frag some of the caps etc?

If you are available anytime during the week let me know, I run my own schedule M-F, the kids run it on the weekends, LOL

I am ready so go ahead and head this way if you would like. Obviously the early birds get the best selection, but the prices may get better as the day goes on. ;) I have to shut it down at 4 though since I have a photoshoot to do at 6. So don't be late! My number is 512-657-5472 if anyone gets lost. Thanks!