April Meeting

Headless_donkey

Andrew, I got the reminder email, so I guess it's working. Looks like it will be a small crowd at the meeting though :D .

princer7 - Glad the operation went well, let me know about it when we meet on Saturday.

Mike

I should be able to make the meeting - for some reason, I was thinking it was this past weekend. I checked my email and did not get a reminder.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh dangit dude.... everbody is at the meeting right now, and i completely forgot about it!

i was sitting there reading electrobs k.i.s.s. 40 breeder thread on RC, and in the thread he posts "its saturdday and im going to my first meeting today" then all of the sudden my heart jumped as i realized that it IS saturday, and its already 3:00pm.... son of a gun!

i recently washed out of the austin fire departments hiring proccess, and for some reason i cant think straight anymore... i was really looking forward to going today.

gosh dangit dude.... everbody is at the meeting right now, and i completely forgot about it!

i was sitting there reading electrobs k.i.s.s. 40 breeder thread on RC, and in the thread he posts "its saturdday and im going to my first meeting today" then all of the sudden my heart jumped as i realized that it IS saturday, and its already 3:00pm.... son of a gun!

i recently washed out of the austin fire departments hiring proccess, and for some reason i cant think straight anymore... i was really looking forward to going today.

Not to rub it in but you missed a great meeting. =)

Great photos Gabriel, I can't wait to see everyone elses as there were photographers in force at the meeting. It was a great time, and I think I had a chance to talk with everyone there individually. We've got some cool people in our club! It was an honor to co-host this meeting with the Kingfish guys, and I look forward to seeing everyone again at future meetings. We'll have to do it again at the office in a year like you said, James. I'll see what I can do to make the parking more convenient next time - sorry about that!

Mike

Edited by mojo

Thanks for hosting Mike, and thanks for the great presentation Brian and John! After showing the pictues to my daughter she wants to come see the tank, so we will be stopping by this summer for sure. And thanks Brian for the cool little tank. I have no idea what I am going to do with it, but it should be fun. ;)

Had a great time today putting names and faces together!!! The ARC is a great group of people. Thank you, Mike, Brian and John for hosting this meeting. Still working on the photos.... Here is the link to the ones that have been completed (more will be added this weekend). LINK

A few of my favorites so far:

gallery_465_59_98671.jpg

gallery_465_59_19627.jpg

gallery_465_59_129958.jpg

gallery_465_59_66616.jpg

Had a great time today putting names and faces together!!! The ARC is a great group of people. Thank you, Mike, Brian and John for hosting this meeting. Still working on the photos.... Here is the link to the ones that have been completed (more will be added this weekend).

Same here... great host and presentation. You guys, great photography.......can't wait to see the rest of pics.

Thanks.

Mike,

Thank you so much for your hospitality. John and Brian, informative as always. Seeing this setup really makes me anxious to get my 225 of the same, in place!

Edited by renman303