Jump to content

Cat got a hold of...


FishyCat

Recommended Posts

After cleaning up a dead mushroom my cat got a hold of the mesh with some of the shroom goo on it. He had it in his mouth. Should I be worried? (I was trying to get a mushroom to fix itself on a rock and the mesh and rubber band were too tight. It turned to goo.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

No. He is fine. :doh: But I was nervous for a while. He is about six months old and into everything. I've heard of animals dying from zoa.s, drinking the water they are in and things like that. But I had never heard anything about mushrooms. So, I watched him closely but I am happy to say that he is OK.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...