leaving the hobby for a while

don duncan

It is sad, but I need to leave the hobby for a short while. I will be selling off my corals.

I would like to schedule an open house Sunday, Jan 11th to sell off corals.

I have some very nice colonies and am open to REASONABLE offers. Im not in a hurry so this will

not be a desperate "crack" prices.

You can text me at 512-585-4285 if you are interested

or to set up a time.

Please dont contact me or make me insulting offers.

I hope this does not get me in trouble with the forum.

post-713-0-03779600-1420309699_thumb.jpg

That makes me sad Don. Your tank was an inspiration and just shows what good husbandry practices and buying good quality stock can do.

If I end up buying some frags from you, you're always welcome to a piece of it when you come back to the hobby.

3 letters Bigsby... DVR.

It's just not the same. I don't even know that I would DVR this game for a free for all in Don's tank honeslty. It would be a tough choice, that's for sure. But I had 21 Acros from AquaSD delivered on Friday and grabbed the four from the coral fest so my addiction has been fed for now anyways. Hopefully after the game I can still swing by and see if anything is worth picking up.

ok thanks Ty. I texted him when the post first went up but didn't get a response.

No problem! I just wanted to make sure you tried the faster route but looks like you've already done that. Like Reburn said, he's probably swamped and dealing with stuff.

Archived