Holiday travel from Louisiana - WTB Acans

mrmaytagg

Hey everyone. My name is Wayne. I've lurked around your forum for a few months now. I'll be visiting my sister in Pfleugerville (think that's right) during the holidays. I love this club and want to buy a few things. I have narrowed it down to doing an acan garden in my 120. I've seen some really good looking stuff on here. Please let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out. I'm also looking for some rastas as well. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

I know you already said you're leaving Saturday AM but Austin Aqua Farms probably has the best acan selection in the nation. Rumor has it that AQUASD orders from him too but it might just be hearsay. I'm not an acan guy but I have seen no better collection than his over the years.

After seeing RCA and Niko's, I'd hit up the aquadome too and Aquatek if you have time. Hope you enjoy your time in our "weird" little town of Austin and have a safe trip back. Happy holidays!

If you are into acans leaving a few hours later will be totally worth it if you can make a stop at austin aqua farms. Their selection is huge and their prices especially for large colonies is pretty decent. Check out their website for all their wysiwyg pieces.

Archived