Any coral you want?

Christian

This one is for every one, if you had an unlimited amout of money what coral or group of corals would you buy to place in your aquarium as shop pieces?

Post pictures and the names and price if you can find a price.

This list or group will help me stock my 125 gallon aquarium.

Christian,

There are lots of very cool members here with a wealth of information. Most of them will help you whenever and whatever you need.

With that being said. Most ARC members will point you in the right way but they aren't going to do all the research, post pictures and in depth explainations here. Its not because they don't know It's a time management reason. Google can provide you a ton of information, pictures and articles with a couple keystrokes.

Here is the Google search with "ORA Hawkins echinata", I trust in the future you will be able to Google on your own.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ora+hawkins+echinata&biw=1024&bih=672&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=dkyMVJ7tCcKtyASx_IDYDA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

Acropora of course. Want expensive? Why not try the "unicorn" of acropora...quite literally. Battlecoral's "Bloodbath Unicorn Acro". Only one frag known in captivity (though we all know how silly a lot of these names can be, and that there are probably a lot more people just haven't "titled" them). Anyhow. Due to it's rarity, one could reasonably expect to pay in the thousands for a small frag

post-2651-0-22885700-1418534427_thumb.jp

Archived