Aquascapes

CJohnson

If you don't mind the funky music... here's my latest. It was a video to highlight my new powder blue tang so excuse the quick motions. He's fast!

I have actually moved some corals around on the sandbed recently and the giant clam to open back up the middle and front sandy beaches to give it that true negative space there but frags just keep coming into my tank somehow and filling back in. shifty.gif

Wow these all look so good.I am trying my hardest with some dryrock.(Im 14 and have to pay for everything so im a little short on money) But one day my reef will be awesome like yalls.

Thank you guys

Bye.

90% of my rock was dryrock. I just recently got some with coraline on it. My brother in law scraped some off his rock and i seeded my tank with it. Now im getting some good stuff growing.my tank is only 10months old now

Wow these all look so good.I am trying my hardest with some dryrock.(Im 14 and have to pay for everything so im a little short on money) But one day my reef will be awesome like yalls.

Thank you guys

Bye.

I started with all dry rock and sand. I seeded by tank with a bottle of bacteria.

Man, I'm all about creative aquascapes and unique ideas but something about that just doesn't seem right. Kind of like seeing a floating head or something... the body is kind of critical. I applaud the creativity though!

Mystery wrasses are amazing. I wish they weren't so aggressive or I'd get one. I would fear for my leopard wrasses life though

You just broke my heart with that information Bpb. I haven't researched wrasses yet but that one was on my list. [emoji30]

I have one with wrasses and it's not overly aggressive. It has never bothered me leopard wrasse. If anything, it mostly does its own thing and ignores the others, but it will stand up for itself and not back down from the more aggressive tank mates. Worse I've ever seen it do is "body check" a fish, but never any dipping. Of course, all fish are different...

I have one with wrasses and it's not overly aggressive. It has never bothered me leopard wrasse. If anything, it mostly does its own thing and ignores the others, but it will stand up for itself and not back down from the more aggressive tank mates. Worse I've ever seen it do is "body check" a fish, but never any dipping. Of course, all fish are different...

JCAB, how much for your mystery wrasse? [emoji41]

Archived