Guess my final pH tomorrow

FarmerTy

Awhhhhhhhh!! :3 thanks Manny!

Go to bed. It's 5 in the morning!
I actually just woke up. Work. PetSmart doesnt open till 9 amd i gotta be there at 6 for reptile bedding change today since my opener just poofed off the face of the planet

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't factor in the vent fan in the hood. During the spring ARC meeting at my house, I didn't have the vent fan installed at the time. And since it was hot outside, all doors and windows remained closed and we just ran the AC.

This time around, there were so many additional variables that I was way off base with my guess. The vent fan vented a lot of the air in the tank enclosure. It got warm enough with that many bodies in the house that my wife/guests opened some windows. At one point the wife turned on the AC too and didn't tell me. That's a lot of additional air turnover that wasn't expected for the get-together.

Dang you manny I was so close, I guess second place only counts in horseshoes. I figured the vent fan would make the Impact on your tank minimal.

Honestly I wanted your guess. Since it was taken I decided to get real close to yours but I figured if anything, it was going to be higher and not lower.

Archived