ARC and Tapatalk

Manny

Anyone having issues with tapatalk not showing ARC anymore? I just got a new phone and downloaded the newest version of tapatalk. It says that ARC is no longer available on the app and to talk to the forum administrators. Anyone?

Some of the times, I'll post and it'll just sit there and think forever. Then I cancel the post and refresh and it's there. Very odd.

my tapatalk app cannot find ARC period.
Maybe it's a sign Manny. Maybe ARC doesn't want to be found. She's trying to be considerate and not make a scene. It's not you Manny, it's ARC... she just needs to work on some things to be a better forum. [emoji33] [emoji23]

Do a search for austin,tx and scroll down 10-20.

Actually, its number 16 when i search using that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, it's not showing up period. I've searched for it with no luck. I have gone through Google and tried the open via tapatalk option and that is when it will tell me to contact the forum administrator.

Some of the times, I'll post and it'll just sit there and think forever. Then I cancel the post and refresh and it's there. Very odd.

my tapatalk app cannot find ARC period.
Maybe it's a sign Manny. Maybe ARC doesn't want to be found. She's trying to be considerate and not make a scene. It's not you Manny, it's ARC... she just needs to work on some things to be a better forum. [emoji33] [emoji23]
What can I say to her to make things right again. I forgive her for whatever she's going through but she just has to talk to me. Is that too much to ask for? I can work things out with her.

You've got to make some changes Manny. You have to put her first, always! Let HER be the one to reach out to you... when she's ready, or when her dad (MFrame) convinces her to talk to you again. Maybe then, the healing can start, and you can work on having a good relationship again.

ARC to Manny: You're my favorite Manny... that's why I post everything you say twice.

Manny to ARC:

There comes a time in a man's life when he opens his eyes and realizes it's time to move on. That hasn't happened to me yet but I do feel it fair to inform you of an ongoing relationship I have had with reef central. I am sorry but she just seems to have more to offer than you. I like bigger forums and she is much bigger than you. You know what they say, more forums for the reading. So I say to you my dear ARC, if you're willing to move on than so am I. I will however, miss all those late nights when reef central would whisper in my ear that I had an update to one of my subscriptions.

Anyone having issues with tapatalk not showing ARC anymore? I just got a new phone and downloaded the newest version of tapatalk. It says that ARC is no longer available on the app and to talk to the forum administrators. Anyone?

A new Tapatalk update is out but has not been applied to our server yet. Thanks for the heads up.

Archived