Question fellow reeflovers

eaglesnest71405

I've got a few frags of zoas that I need to sell as I'm shutting down for a bit unfortunately. My problem is I'm not sure what they are I'm pretty sure I remember what 3 of the 12 were called but I don't wanna be wrong. Would it be ok if I listed pics of them to find out what they are so I can list them for sale?

Please let's try to not make up names for zoas that already have names. There is nothing more frustrating then to be looking for oxides and getting a picture of bam bams because someone said that's what they are. If you don't know the name or have forgotten just post a good picture that's not 10000% blue and most people on here will try their best to identify them for you. There are quite a bit of knowledgable zoa heads on ARC.

Please let's try to not make up names for zoas that already have names. There is nothing more frustrating then to be looking for oxides and getting a picture of bam bams because someone said that's what they are. If you don't know the name or have forgotten just post a good picture that's not 10000% blue and most people on here will try their best to identify them for you. There are quite a bit of knowledgable zoa heads on ARC.

Oh come on, we need more arbitrary coral names. There's just not enough diversity in coral naming embellishment.

Heavenly Blue Smurfenators is a good direction...

Haha I didn't really mean for you to make up a name. Although a lot of vendors do to try and sell corals. I think 90% of the names you see on Reefs2Go you will never see or hear again. Mostly because they're wild cuts and generally morphs.

I've got a few frags of zoas that I need to sell as I'm shutting down for a bit unfortunately. My problem is I'm not sure what they are I'm pretty sure I remember what 3 of the 12 were called but I don't wanna be wrong. Would it be ok if I listed pics of them to find out what they are so I can list them for sale?

We love playing the ID game. Throw up some clear photos. :)

Reef2go, mr coral, Aqua SD along with numerous other coral "vendors" like to just slap names on. It's really frustrating to be honest. Most of the vendors that do this are slinging wild fresh cuts too. Just call it a pretty coral. Names never made me buy a coral to be honest. The only reason I use names in the first place is to be able to accurately identify a particular lineaged coral. Such as my ORA raspberry Mille or CB Bowser zoas, etc. just because a coral doesn't have a name doesn't make it not beautiful.

Unfortunately I still have a bunch of coral left 12 zoa frags, 1 devils hand, 4 superman rodactus mushrooms 8 head frogspawn a single head frogspawn 3 head torch 1 umbrella coral 2 toadstool pieces, a rainbow anenome 2 acans a florida orange ricordia and s bubble coral. I'd love to sell it all as one big lot asking $200.00 I need it gone as I have the tank it's all in up for sale and a pending deal going for the lights on that tank

Archived