Holiday wishlist?

FarmerTy

If there was something you want to magically appear under your Christmas tree or at your door... what would it be? hyper.gif

I'll go first:

-a vertex skimmer neck cleaner

-a magnetic probe holder

-an Apex leak detection module with leak detection probes

I'm sure we all hope that our significant others or family members could see this thread! doh.gif

an Apex system so I can monitor my tank when I'm out of town

It's like I took a time machine and went back to the past. Let's see, engaged environmental scientist that has been traveling a lot and everytime he goes out of town, things die in the tank.... sounds oddly familiar! shifty.gif

Here's a picture from your future self:

apexfusionwebcam_zps13795101.png

It's like I took a time machine and went back to the past. Let's see, engaged environmental scientist that has been traveling a lot and everytime he goes out of town, things die in the tank.... sounds oddly familiar! shifty.gif

I'm confused by this. Has the future gone more low tech ??

post-3460-0-50520300-1417461816_thumb.jp

I'm confused by this. Has the future gone more low tech ??

attachicon.gifapexfusionwebcam_zps13795101.jpg

Hey, no looking at the fine print Jim!

Those were two modes I created to test the ventfan when I was up in the attic at the time. The real ventfan outlet was cutoff at the bottom of the page and is set to turn on 10 mins every hour and on the full time the lights are on.

Sorry, it's in my blood.

To get things back on track for this thread: I'd like to add a new 150 gallon display tank to my wish list. It doesn't even have to be under the tree ...

I'll second that Apex, but I think the best I'll get is the 10% off sale on them Cyber Monday only. Spend the money and ask forgiveness later or wait and pay full price? More like endure the wrath of the pregnant wife? Choice Choices.

Past that I think I just want my skimmer to work. I changed out the pump Saturday but it hasn't produced skimmate yet.

My own home. Lol

Is that too much?

I want to be able to get the 120 up and running for the turtles and cant do so till me and my brother find a bigger place.

Also. An apex would be awesome. A Biocube or otherwise decent sized cube tank to upgrade.

And a lifetime supply of food for my dog, Tank ;P hes expensive.

A gift certificate to get him neutered at Banfield. :D

New powerhead for the tank.

A nicer isolation setup for my janky reptiles would be neato.

That is one of the worst product descriptions I've ever read! I get it... you can feed things with it! Haha!

Don't you have enough knickknacks sitting around a lab somewhere that you can just build yourself one? [emoji16]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived