Berghia nudibranch buy from ReefTown delivered 12/11 closing Mon 12/8

KimP

I'm looking into ordering some, probably from salty underground. If anyone wants any I'm going to order the week after Thanksgiving and delivery will be to my house in far south Austin.

Updating this post to show most current info. I'll be ordering from Reeftown.com on Tue morning for delivery Thursday 12/11. Pickup is in far south Austin. If I know you then you can pay however at pickup, otherwise pm me to work out payment. Prices on their website and further down this thread. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, most likely from reeftown now. I was waiting to see if salty underground was only sold out of their sale ones and would have some regular price today but that doesn't seem to be the case. The ones I ordered last time were from reeftown and it was a great experience (minus the cost, wow) so might as well order there again.

How much are they running each?

Taken from reeftown.com

post-1781-0-82682200-1417573605_thumb.jp

We have 4 people in right now, not sure exactly how many berghia yet. The price is cheaper the more we get.

You can put me down for 4 mediums. Not sure where they came from, but I counted about 5 aptasia's last night and have zero intention of using shrimp to control totally ignore them randomly eat a bunch of other desirable tank inhabitants.

FTFY

Thanks, could have also done.

After seeing a pic of the accident in round rock involving a fed ex truck I was worried, but the tracking shows it's on a truck out for delivery. Whew! I'll update this and pm when it arrives.

If anybody needs transport north, I'm heading down south in a few and could probably swing by and grab them for you if you want to pick up later at my house near the Domain. That is if it's okay with KimP as well. Just wanted to offer up.

Archived