MantaFan

I have a New In Box Puratek Auto Level Controller with pump for sale. I was given it as a gift, and I already have an ATO unit. There are too many other things I need for my tank :-)

$200

http://puratek.com/products/auto-level-controller/overview

The Auto Level Controller, an Auto Top-Off system, is an ideal addition to any aquarium system. It is natural for water to evaporate on a daily basis and requires constant attention to maintain proper water levels. If not maintained on a regular basis in saltwater systems, the salinity will rise as the water evaporates because salt will not evaporate. These fluctuations in salinity can cause undue stress to your inhabitants.

Using an auto top off system alleviates the daily activity of having to add fresh water on a regular basis. Performing this aquarium husbandry is a tedious, unrewarding task and can leave you in despair if not done properly.

This modern approach to auto level controlling is ground breaking to the industry and offers features never seen before in such an important piece of equipment seldom overlooked.

Stand-alone Configuration

ALC_ConnectionDiagram_Makeup.png

Features:

• Maintains consistent salinity
  • Non-intrusive sensors that attach to outside of aquarium or sump so no worry about sticky or leaking mechanical sensors. Also snails or crabs will not interfere with operation
  • 85 dB Audible alarm to notify of abnormal high or low water level or if the maximum water make up time has been exceeded
  • Standby switch – Temporarily disable level control while performing maintenance; for example, water changes or cleaning that could false trigger sensors
  • Alarm reset/program mode switch – silence alarm or initiate program to allow custom settings for max run time, hysteresis and level sensor selection
  • Supports up to four level sensors for normal (makeup control), low, high and top-off reservoir levels
  • Controls top-off water pump in makeup water reservoir or solenoid valve for connection directly to R/O filtration system
  • Low voltage 12VDC control for safety and low power consumption
  • Programmable max-run-timer counters to prevent top-off water running too long in the event sensor fails
  • Programmable hysteresis setting to control time delays in activating alarms or control due to water ripple or other disturbances in the water that could cause false alarms or control
  • Status LED for each level sensor for easy sensor status and program mode indicators
  • Processor controlled to maximize flexibility and expandability in feature offering and upgrades
  • Interfaces to Insight 24/7 Monitor/Controller for complete system integration for…
    • Audible and remote email alarming
    • Maximize system control in the event water levels are incorrect – shut pumps or chillers off to prevent damage
    • Notifications of when top-off water is being added
    • Keep log of how often top-off water is being added
    • Perform firmware upgrades
Included in this package:
  • Auto Level Control Unit
  • Power Supply
  • 12Vdc Pump
  • One Non-intrusive Level Sensor (purchase additional Level Sensors by clicking here)
If you would like to learn more about this product visit http://puratek.com/products/auto-level-controller/overview OR if you would like to find out more information about the Insight 24/7 Monitor/Controller visit http://puratek.com/products/insight-monitor-controller/insight-247-home

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived