QT Rack system Build idea

Vincent-Thai

I'm thinking about giving this a try . A regular book shelf with different size tank on different shelf . Like first shelf is 10gallons 2nd and 3rd maybe 15 and last shelf hopefully a 20 if I can fit it . Here is the idea . All the tank will be connected and be run as one system.

post-3489-141513838027_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that's MDF material for the bookshelf, I don't trust it to hold the weight for long. But that is my only caution Thai. Other's who may know more about structural yield strength will probably chime in.

Yes each shelf is holding by like a metal thing don't know how to explain but you know what I mean . I will add more support Probaly put wood under each shelf for extra support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah dude don't listen to all these guys on here. It will be 100% fine. Run with it. It would be super cool if you setup a webcam so you can watch your QT remotely. Just post the address here so we can see it too...

post-3632-0-93114800-1415151678_thumb.jp

Nah dude don't listen to all these guys on here. It will be 100% fine. Run with it. It would be super cool if you setup a webcam so you can watch your QT remotely. Just post the address here so we can see it too...

Yes +1

I've got a spare webcam I can loan temporarily

Archived