Post a picture of your dog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't seen this thread in a while. Looking back, three of the pups I posted in 2008 passed away in 2009/2010 (Roxy, Trooper and Sissy...all to cancer). I've acquired a few more since then...one being Thunder, a rescue that I just couldn't let go. Phoebe, a Pekingese and Jessie...recently returned rescue after 6 1/2yrs. Jessie needs a home!!

(Thunder)

post-429-0-27178900-1319298386_thumb.jpg

(Phoebe)

post-429-0-26061000-1319298426_thumb.jpg

(Jessie)

post-429-0-57864600-1319298449_thumb.jpg

Cute dogs everyone!! biggrin.png

Here are my little guys...

Bandit (Chihuahua)

bandit-hat-small.jpg

Don't be fooled by the cute expression... Bandit is a little jerk... which is why putting a silly hat on him is so amusing! laugh.png

Smokey (Chihuahua)

smokey.jpg

Smokey IS as cute as he looks. He's not too bright, but he sure is a sweetie. He had to have some teeth out a couple of years ago and now his tongue is almost constantly hanging out.

Link (Chinese Crested)

link.jpg

Link's a real mummy's boy. biggrin.png

Krypto (Boston Terrier)

krypto.jpg

The youngest of our pack. He's kind of nuts and always up for some rough and tumble.

They all came over from England with us. They all seem to approve of Austin... particularly the interesting bugs and how it isn't always raining outside! laugh.png

BTW you dog lovers might get a kick out of my site: http://www.cartoonizemypet.com/shop/dogs

(Sorry mods if this isn't allowed, feel free to remove the link and I won't post it again. I just saw all these cute dogs that I've drawn cartoon versions of and I thought people would like to know!) :)

My boy Mir. I lost him earlier this year to kidney failure at 10 1/2. I miss him every day.

Mir_9Mar05_sm.jpg

DC Mielikki A Kind of Magic SC LCM SGRC ORC ROM

I have his daughters and grand-get here with me, but he was special.