Prestige Stand and Canopy for any 72" x 24" aquarium

britfish

Perfecto Prestige black stand and canopy in excellent condition and a nice piece of furniture.

Designed to fit any tank measuring 72" x 24" such as a 180, 210 or 220 gallon high.

Stand is 33" high and canopy is 12" high with solid top. Each have three doors which open 180 deg for easy access.

Lowest price I can find on the web is $1,100 + shipping ($705 for the stand and $395 for the canopy)

Will sell for $400. Tank is not included.

post-258-1204215710.jpg

Edited by britfish

Perfecto Prestige black stand and canopy in excellent condition and a nice piece of furniture.

Designed to fit any tank measuring 72" x 24" such as a 180, 210 or 220 gallon high.

Stand is 33" high and canopy is 12" high with solid top. Each have three doors which open 180 deg for easy access.

Lowest price I can find on the web is $1,100 + shipping ($705 for the stand and $395 for the canopy)

Will sell for $400. Tank is not included.

Nice stand, if you come down about 50% to my price range and my wanting to move tank range, pm me.

This is a quality stand and canopy and a steal at this price for someone looking for a nice piece of furniture for their display tank.

It's 8 months old and made from hardwood and stained black.

This is a link to a website with more information

http://elmersaquarium.com/h105prestige_stands.htm

The stand is part #760008 and the canopy part #760018

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...