A/C need help

reeflover

any A/C tech in here, i need help with my ac. it stops working last nite. please call 714-722-3326. The fan outside stopped working. i have to give a free spin this morning then it spins again, not sure if it will keep the house kool or not. I have to leave for work. thanks

I don't have a recommendation but I know how much that really really sucks. I hope you're able to find someone quick. In a bind you can go grab a window unit until you can get someone out there. I hope your tank(s) will be okay!

post-2381-14076024639_thumb.jpg

What a technician will do is install a capacitor like this one to give it more power to start up the fan, this happen to me about 4 years ago, all the guy did was this, but being the lying ******* that he was, I don't believe he added that second capacitor I added and it fried my fan, he gave me the favor Of exchanging it with another one since it was under warranty, of course I had to pay him for his time, but it will stop my rant here. But this is what needs to get done first, a capacitor to start that fan, mines been running like that for these 4 years.

I don't have a recommendation but I know how much that really really sucks. I hope you're able to find someone quick. In a bind you can go grab a window unit until you can get someone out there. I hope your tank(s) will be okay!

KimP. thanks for your caring. everything is back to normal now. My tanks did get to 84 while the house was >86. I was able to get a help from one of my staff whom referred me to one of the tech which she knew. He was able to come out in 2 hours get it fix. You know how tough it is to get repair on sat, especially in such short time.

attachicon.gif20140809_115040.jpg

What a technician will do is install a capacitor like this one to give it more power to start up the fan, this happen to me about 4 years ago, all the guy did was this, but being the lying ******* that he was, I don't believe he added that second capacitor I added and it fried my fan, he gave me the favor Of exchanging it with another one since it was under warranty, of course I had to pay him for his time, but it will stop my rant here. But this is what needs to get done first, a capacitor to start that fan, mines been running like that for these 4 years.

I actually paid another guy to fix it, and he did the exact same thing, that's how I ended up with an extra one

Lenver. it was the bad capacitor. My tech replaced it and every working good now. The house is much cooler compare to >86. The temp didnt take much to rise in such short time. Why does ac seem to brake down on weekend and during the hottest days. Thanks for the info. I just learned one new thing.