Stuff for sale or trade... will not ship!!!!q

Shootergs

Doing a little house cleaining, so I found some stuff for sale. Some is reef, some is not:

1. 24w UV light with all that is needed to run it. I paid $75 for it and ran it for a week. $50 OBO

2. Rio 600 pump - new is $30. $10 OBO

3. 1 pair 36" 39w T5 HO Retro setup. Comes with advance ballast, reflectors and 1 actininc and 1 10K bulb ( all are Geiseman) Setup minus bulbs are $100 on ebay, bulbs are about $25 each.. I'll take $100 OBO

4. 1 pair 48" 54w T5 HO Retro setup. Comes with advance ballast, reflectors and 1 actininc and 1 10K bulb ( all are Geiseman) Setup minus bulbs are $100 on ebay, bulbs are about $35 each.. I'll take $125 OBO

5. 2 pair 48" 54w T5 HO Retro setup. Comes with ICE CAP 660 ballast, reflectors and 2 actininc and 3 10K bulb ( all are Geiseman) Setup minus bulbs are $100 on ebay each, bulbs are about $35 each.. The Ice Cap ballast will overdrive your HO bulbs and you will see a very noticeable difference. It sells alone for over $150. I'm asking $275 OBO.

6. Kirby G4 Upright bagged vacuum. It is in great shape with no attachments. I'll sell for $125 OBO

7. Race prepped CAG (mine sport bike). The bike has a 49CC over bore kit, racing pipe, racing carb, various front/rear sprockets, tachometer and was run mostly on alcohol when raced... At 198lbs in full gear I was clocked at 39mph in less than a half a block.. I have over $1000 in parts and accesssories. I just want it gone,so someone can enjoy it. $300 OBO

All prices are OBO and I am open to reef related trades. I am looking for the following: Purple tang, "GOOD" skimmer easy to tune. (I have a Aqua C EVO 180), Chiller, I have a single PFO 250 ballast w/reflector that I would upgrade to a double or a 400w. And I would really, really like an ATO and a magnet for a 3/4" glass tank to clean the algae.

PM me what you have or any questions..