Scuba Cruise

Mitch

Hi y'all!

The Austin Scuba Meetup is coordinating this 7-day scuba cruise from Houston to Cozumel, Roatan and Belize. Departs Sunday, February 22, 2015 and returns Sunday, March 1, 2015. Currently $499 for interior cabin (double occupancy) + $400 for all dives.

http://www.meetup.com/austinscuba/events/195560712/

I'm hoping to go if I can find a roommate.

Mitch

Hmm, would there be any conflict since the scuba trip is being organized by SA Scuba Shack?

If no ARC members can go, you should post on Scubaland's Facebook site asking for a roommate. Or I can do it for you.

Hmm, would there be any conflict since the scuba trip is being organized by SA Scuba Shack?

If no ARC members can go, you should post on Scubaland's Facebook site asking for a roommate. Or I can do it for you.

How can they complain if you're finding a local buddy? I'm in three different SCUBA dive clubs in Central Texas, and no one has ever complained when I get cross over divers. The good shops know they are competing against snorkeling, biking, rock climbing, team sports, shooting, sky diving, etc. not each other.

I am taking this same cruise in November... Hoping to snorkel and dive as much as possible, well atleast as much as my wife will let me. Mike, any good pointers on locations, dive/snorkel outfits are greatly appreciated.

I have found that better deals can be had from others the cruise doesn't use. You get to make your own itinerary and smaller crowds and often better pricing as you don't have the cruise line as the middle man.

Archived