New to ARC

fjr_wertheimber

Hey everyone,

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is A.J. and I'm new to ARC. I'm currently in the process of setting up my new (to me) 110g reef tank (tank from RCA, custom built and drilled overflow by Brian from Kingfish Aquariums), eShopps RS300 sump (with some custom work, once again, by Brian), 20g fuge/RDSB, custom tank stand/canopy (still being built), retrofit T-5s with Tek2 reflectors and IceCap 660 ballast overdriving 'em. You can view my build thread here: http://www.maast.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40761

I'm a member of MAAST and DFWMAS, and looking to join ARC at the next meeting (RCA is right down the street from my gf's house, so that'll make getting to the meeting nice and easy). Oh, speaking of the gf, I got her a 29g Biocube for an early Valentine's Day gift, and that puppy seems to be humming right along.

I live in Georgetown, work up at Fort Hood, and spend the majority of my time in Austin. I'm pretty handy with tools, great with computers, and am more than willing to lend a helping hand just about anytime, anywhere. I look forward to meeting (and learning from) you all soon!

- A.J.