Checking interest for T5 fixture and bulbs

flushdraw

I'm changing over to halides and will no longer have a need for this fixture. This was purchased less than a year ago from Hellolights.com via Kingfish Aquariums via Frederich :) I cannot find it listed at Hellolights (because their website sucks!), but I think it's this Tek Light or something very similar. Tek Lights It's a 4 bulb 48" T5 HO hood ready to plug-in. I will include between 4-8 bulbs with this fixture. I think I paid around $250+ for the hood, and $100-$200 for the bulbs. Asking price will probably be around $165 cash or maybe trade. I may ask more or less depending on what model fixture it is and how many bulbs I will include. Several bulbs are new or less than 2 months old. I will be ready to let go of this as early as middle of next week.

I wanted to list this now just in case someone was about to buy one of these new. Also, It's easier for me to cut-and-paste over to the MAAST website where people actually buy things :(

So, anyone interested?

Flushdraw

Edited by flushdraw

I'm changing over to halides and will no longer have a need for this fixture. This was purchased less than a year ago from Hellolights.com via Kingfish Aquariums via Frederich :) I cannot find it listed at Hellolights (because their website sucks!), but I think it's this Tek Light or something very similar. Tek Lights It's a 4 bulb 48" T5 HO hood ready to plug-in. I will include between 4-8 bulbs with this fixture. I think I paid around $250+ for the hood, and $100-$200 for the bulbs. Asking price will probably be around $165 cash or maybe trade. I may ask more or less depending on what model fixture it is and how many bulbs I will include. Several bulbs are new or less than 2 months old. I will be ready to let go of this as early as middle of next week.

I wanted to list this now just in case someone was about to buy one of these new. Also, It's easier for me to cut-and-paste over to the MAAST website where people actually buy things :(

So, anyone interested?

Flushdraw

I am def interested let me know when you are going to let it go.