Reef Currents 2015, Sat Feb 28 at Sheraton IAH, AGAIN, but much much larger

Hey Austin!

We're doing our show, Reef Currents, again! The Houston MASNA club, MARSH, will again host Reef Currents on

Sat February 28th, 2015 at the Sheraton IAH. The inaugural event went spectacularly well, so we're expanding the event for 2015.

We've booked the hotel's ENTIRE Grand Ballroom, ~9,000 square feet for the raffle and vendor area, and nearly 4,000 square feet for our speakers. We hope to have all of our previous national vendors and sponsors. Also, we are aiming for 3 great speakers.

See the old site address for the vendors, sponsors, and raffle items we had in 2014, and updates for 2015:

Reefcurrents.org

Please lets us know of any suggestions on vendors or speakers you'd like to see there?

Show is ~9 months away, so I hope to see some ARC members, there.

Oh, as someone who went to both ReefCurrents 2014 and NextWave 2014, it WAS so worth it to do both. I was able to find some great, unique corals and frags at both, and their hear different speakers.

• 2 months later...

I definitely plan to come. Looking at last years vendors I would say there is a good list there. Any chance to get Reef Gardener or Unique Corals? I think the lady that runs/owns Reef Gardener might be a great speaker ...

• 6 months later...

Jim,

I'm not sure how I missed your post? I will look into Reef Gardener.

Regarding Unique Corals, though they aren't hosting a booth, one of its partners/owners Scott Fellman is speaking AND he's bring some selected frags for our raffle!

• 2 weeks later...

We've added some more prizes: several LED fixtures, skimmers, coral frag packs, Tunze, Jeabo, Two Little Fishies,.... Check it out: http://www.reefcurrents.org/raffle-list/

Three great speakers:
-- Sanjay THE definitive light guy now using LED in his display,
-- Scott Fellman the hilarious ranter-master PLUS,
-- Mark Callahan the trouble-shooter, answering YOUR questions face to face in a booth/table pretty much all day!

Vendor Hall only pass is $15.

Full Pass for both Speaker Hall & Vendor Hall is $35 until Wednesday 11:59 pm. Afterwards, then available only at the door for $45.

Archived