Give Love to Rufus Thread!!!

flushdraw

The man we all know and the ladies love was injured yesderday in a car accident. He was either released or escaped from the hospital last night suffering

at least two broken bones.

Rufus, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you return to work soon. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Flushdraw

Thanks, folks. I'm sure he's lurking by now, but a brief update for all. Okay, the full (but condensed) story:

We were on the way out to move a tank in G-Town. He was turning and crossing 195 when a lady coming down the highway slammed into him. I got there as they were finishing cleaning up, and took him to the ER. After a few hours waiting, he finally got in and was seen. The official diagnosis was one broken rib, and maybe two more. (How ya like "maybe"s as official from a doctor?!) Anyway, he was released at around 4, with nothing but pain meds and "good luck" as he painfully recovers for the next 4-6 weeks.

Thanks for all the concern.

--Jim

Thanks, folks. I'm sure he's lurking by now, but a brief update for all. Okay, the full (but condensed) story:

We were on the way out to move a tank in G-Town. He was turning and crossing 195 when a lady coming down the highway slammed into him. I got there as they were finishing cleaning up, and took him to the ER. After a few hours waiting, he finally got in and was seen. The official diagnosis was one broken rib, and maybe two more. (How ya like "maybe"s as official from a doctor?!) Anyway, he was released at around 4, with nothing but pain meds and "good luck" as he painfully recovers for the next 4-6 weeks.

Thanks for all the concern.

--Jim

Umm...Rufus told me a slightly different version:

After blowing-off the job in Georetown, he went to Joy on I-35 to do "lunch". He made his way to the intersection of Hwy 195 where he at first thought he saw a lady coming down the highway...but, this was no lady...it was a pack of hot teen midgets doing a fundraiser carwash! He lost control of his truck and hit a parked Mazda Miata with two gay men inside (but it turns out they weren't gay, they were English). There's more to the story, but you get the gist.

Btw, I got dibs on any leftover pain meds.

Flushdraw

Umm...Rufus told me a slightly different version:

After blowing-off the job in Georetown, he went to Joy on I-35 to do "lunch". He made his way to the intersection of Hwy 195 where he at first thought he saw a lady coming down the highway...but, this was no lady...it was a pack of hot teen midgets doing a fundraiser carwash! He lost control of his truck and hit a parked Mazda Miata with two gay men inside (but it turns out they weren't gay, they were English). There's more to the story, but you get the gist.

Btw, I got dibs on any leftover pain meds.

Flushdraw

I can confirm this....

hey, you weren't suppose to tell anyone!!!

I'm alive and really know it - PAIN! even on Vicoden, and sorry there won't be any leftovers.

No internet access at house presently, so I had to come into work for my e-fix.

Thanks all for the prayers and wishes.

Rufus :D

Archived