Announcing the Apr 2014 ARC Meeting

mFrame

Can someone bring easy to manage frags for a newbie. Jake as a new member and a new mentee was stuck with hard to grow gonipora by a LFS. Can we show him some ARC love?

Patrick

We're getting excited about the meeting! We'll have lots of food (ordering Austin's pizza), drinks, and snacks. Bring the family too, the house and yard are very kid and baby friendly and I got some little activities for kids. The backyard opens up to hundreds of acres of hiking and a creek, right in Mary Moore Searight park if anyone's interested in that too. It's a blast back there!

Come learn from a contractor the correct way to cut open a wall for a tank and enjoy visiting with other reef addicts :) I hope to see you there!

I will be there with bells. Thanks for the hospitality.

Laissez la bonne temps roulee,

Patrick

PS. Should we do an Aggie Muster. Gig em.

Some of that home made boudin sounds good

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

I'm looking forward to it and will be bringing a drone for entertainment to fly around that giant park/backyard/greenbelt of yours.

-Ty

Ty,

My roommate has a drone. The birds eye view is phenomenal. He considered it for concert videos and listing real estate with an arial view. I am sure "deep minds" run together. Obviously, you have thought of that.

Patrick

We're getting excited about the meeting! We'll have lots of food (ordering Austin's pizza), drinks, and snacks. Bring the family too, the house and yard are very kid and baby friendly and I got some little activities for kids. The backyard opens up to hundreds of acres of hiking and a creek, right in Mary Moore Searight park if anyone's interested in that too. It's a blast back there!

Come learn from a contractor the correct way to cut open a wall for a tank and enjoy visiting with other reef addicts :) I hope to see you there!

Kim,

Tim told me that you demolished the wall with your bare hands.

Kim,

Tim told me that you demolished the wall with your bare hands.

Ha! With my bare hands using a saw and a crow bar :P

Since no one showed up at 1:30 this morning, I'm guessing the meeting is at 1:30 this afternoon ;) Hope to see you here!

Dang, people that consider 1:30 AM Saturday to be right after Friday get me confused. OK, so technically, but nobody says "don't forget to change your clocks on Sunday". Can't believe I missed it. <kicks self>.

I had a cat at the Vets with a snakebite .... Been a long day - sorry to have missed it! Would have rather been there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes, I hope your cat's okay!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived