29 gallon complete set-up

Stacy

Hi everyone,

I need to get rid of my 29 gallon reef. I'm pretty torn about it and I know my kids will cry :( but I'm fixin' to start grad school and just don't have the time for it. Here's what I've got:

29 gall tank- pretty scratched up on one side- lots of pink coralline growing on that side, too. Unfortunately for me, that's the front of the tank the way I have it set up. You could turn it around and I think the back's fine.

Orbit PC model 1021 with 65 watt dual actinic bulbs and 10K SunPac bulbs in it. I replaced them in June. It has 2 moon lights on it also.

I have a generic CPR bakpak skimmer which works well to circulate water, I'm not sure how much good it is doing filtering.

I have 2 power heads to circulate low in the tank, plus 2 maxi-jet 1200's that I bought used and have never put in the tank.

Livestock:

1 pygmy angel

1 4 stripe damsel

1 brittle star

a few crabs and snails

Corals:

various mushrooms

3 medium frogspawn colonies- 1 of these is a putat

2 small hammer

1 small brain- green and orange

various zoas

2 small xenia

1 large GSP which is currently spreading to a different rock

1 large fox polyp

I think that's all, but I will check and post a pic later. I would like $300 to help pay for some of the fees and junk that go with school, plus I paid about that for the light and most of the coral. If that's not a fair price, someone let me know. I will take the best offer. I would like to sell it together to minimize the trauma to my kiddos and the tank, but I will do what I need to to get it sold. Thanks!

Stacy

Archived