Could use some help moving new tank Saturday...

reefman

Kingfish and I will be setting up my new Elos tank Saturday, and could use some help moving the tank off the truck into the house. It should only tank about 15 minutes, but I would feel better if we could have some extra hands for this part of the set-up. Anyone that could lend a hand would be appreciated.

Does anyone living up north have a 50 - 65 gal tub we could use for a couple of days?

Also, James, unless someone else up here has one, I would like to take you up on borrowing the 50 gal tub. Do I need to pick it up this week? Will it fit in the back of Nora's SUV?

Thanks everyone.

Stephen

Thanks Steve.

Just off 183 and Oak Knoll

Time: Saturday, Feb 9th, morning. Should have a more precise time later in the week, but I'm guess right now at around 9 or 10. Should only take about 15 - 30 minutes.

Stephen

I can't beleive this! I just wrote 3 paragraphs and hit reply, and the thing didn't post it. Arg! I had new sites!

Anyway, we are delaying the tank set-up until next weekend. I'll give a longer explanation when I'm not so tired. I hope we can re-group on this next Saturday.

James, thanks for dropping the tub by. I moved it to the back yard when I got home.

Stephen

Anyway, to give the promised background - We ordered this tank in early December, with the plans to set it up the week after Christmas. Part of the tank got stuck in Customs, and it didn't arrive until the beginning of January. When Kingfish did get it, a forklift had damaged the stand, which caused another delay. Because of other commintments, this was the first weekend we were going to be able to do the set-up. Our corner tank started having problems last Sunday, and we have lost several corals and had to do several water changes. To add to everything else, both our dogs got sick this week.

So...with everything else we haven't had a chance to get the other things ready for the tank set-up of the new tank. It seemed to make sense, since we have already waited so long, to delay one more week to make sure everything else was locked down. We should be able to get those things done this weekend, and be ready next weekend for the set-up. I hope I haven't inconvenienced anyone, and hope we all can get together next weekend.

Stephen

Edited by reefman

• 2 weeks later...