new guy

chrismunn

just wanted to drop in and say hello. i was introduced to ARC by marc levenson a while back, but Gkarshens talked me into joining up on the site. so here i am. im fairly new to austin, ive been here for about a year and a half. i moved from the san francisco bay area in california. i have no plans on moving back, as i really like it here. so hopefully i can make and keep alot of friends here in austin.

cheers!

hi andrew. i wasnt sure if i should join up or not because i hardley ever have time to get on the computer, and when i am, im normally on RC. i didnt want to join and end up neglecting this site by never coming on, and eventually forgetting my password or something? we'll see how it goes? i also dont wanna risk coming on here and saying something stupid to somebody i might actually meet some time? ill never meet 98% of the people i talk to on RC! so let this be the first of many stupid things ill say from here on out.