screen names?

rockstarwiggle

Loved my Rockstarwiggle screen name, but thought it was time to change since this hobby is getting serious for megrin.png . Although I may go back some day!!! dunno....dribble.gif

I was also a fan :(

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It makes me sad to inform everyone that JeeperTy is retiring from the saltwater hobby. He had a good run on ARC since 2007 but it's time for him to move on! bye.gif

On a happier note, FarmerTy will take over for JeeperTy and continue the award-winning videos with awful music, mad-scientist experiments, and seemingly endless babbling on reef-related and non-reef-related subjects to whoever he can force to listen to him. wave.gif

It makes me sad to inform everyone that JeeperTy is retiring from the saltwater hobby. He had a good run on ARC since 2007 but it's time for him to move on! bye.gif

On a happier note, FarmerTy will take over for JeeperTy and continue the award-winning videos with awful music, mad-scientist experiments, and seemingly endless babbling on reef-related and non-reef-related subjects to whoever he can force to listen to him. wave.gif

This feels like a business-oriented move whistle.gif When can we expect to be able to be able order wysiwyg frags from the farmerty.com ??

• Like 1

Haha, I've been looking to change the name up for awhile now... especially since I haven't owned a Jeep for almost 3 years now.

But I'd be lying if said that the sound of a FarmerTy Red Lotus Blossom Acro sounds terrible. [emoji41]

I personally see nothing feminine about Tesla....but that's just me.

Mine is a screen name I've been using for years. Read it on the back of a turpentine bottle when I was little (mom painted with oils so we had it in the house). Looked up what it meant. Science!

Oh and the definition:

A suspension of small globules of one liquid in a second liquid with which the first will not mix: an emulsion of oil in vinegar.

Edited by emu1sive

Jeeperty was all about the halides but this new hip FarmerTy likes to roll with the new fads like LED lighting, growing a mustache, and naming your kids after random objects like Apples.

TeslaTy? Emulsive, you've been reading the old build thread haven't you? Don't do it! It's just full of nonsense!

• Like 1

I already have the glasses so I'll just order "A touch of gray" and get that salt and pepper look to complete the package. Did I mention I might be running for president of ARC? Who's got a baby fish I can kiss? A starfish's hand that I can shake? My campaign slogan..."FarmerTy... let's give him a try!"

If you're talking about the fish skeletons, that was because of the marine velvet! I SWEAR!!!

If you're talking the purple stylo skeletons, that was because of chemical warfare in the frag tank!

If you're talking about... oh nevermind... presidential bid retracted!

• Like 1