FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lied, one more video. It just looked so nice with all the frags finally gone. I want to document it before it comes apart in the move and gets neglected after the baby. [emoji26]

49 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

I lied, one more video. It just looked so nice with all the frags finally gone. I want to document it before it comes apart in the move and gets neglected after the baby. emoji26.png

I love this quote because there is no IF anywhere in it. Nope, no question, it's going to get neglected! I don't believe it though - you're going to be up at 1 am trying to position chop sticks just right and drinking caffeine down half of the day to make up for it. 

I love this quote because there is no IF anywhere in it. Nope, no question, it's going to get neglected! I don't believe it though - you're going to be up at 1 am trying to position chop sticks just right and drinking caffeine down half of the day to make up for it. 

I am definitely a reefing addict but I feel like one look at my new baby boy and the tank will always be a distant second fiddle from that point on. I was just built to take care of people as it always gave me a great sense of purpose. You can always ask my wife that gets spoiled rotten if thats the truth or not. [emoji4]

Though I won't deny I may be up at 1am testing alk and posting videos at 4am because I'm too tired to even sleep. [emoji23]

5 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

I am definitely a reefing addict but I feel like one look at my new baby boy and the tank will always be a distant second fiddle from that point on. I was just built to take care of people as it always gave me a great sense of purpose. You can always ask my wife that gets spoiled rotten if thats the truth or not. emoji4.png

Though I won't deny I may be up at 1am testing alk and posting videos at 4am because I'm too tired to even sleep. emoji23.png

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I have no children and will gladly take your tank burden off your hands once you have a kid to take care of!

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I have no children and will gladly take your tank burden off your hands once you have a kid to take care of!

Tell your cruddy Realtor to find you a bigger house so you can fit a 6' tank first! [emoji12]

59 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

I am definitely a reefing addict but I feel like one look at my new baby boy and the tank will always be a distant second fiddle from that point on. I was just built to take care of people as it always gave me a great sense of purpose. You can always ask my wife that gets spoiled rotten if thats the truth or not. emoji4.png

Though I won't deny I may be up at 1am testing alk and posting videos at 4am because I'm too tired to even sleep. emoji23.png

They say that you can't spoil a baby for the first four months because they're just a bundle of nerves. After that they start remembering ;). It would be pretty hard to spoil them, even if you could. There aren't a whole lot of things to do while they're that small. My kids slept 30% of them time, ate 30 % of the time and the remaining 40% I was either carrying them around the house or trying to make them laugh. I should probably pick up some corals from you just to be safe. :eusathink:

They say that you can't spoil a baby for the first four months because they're just a bundle of nerves. After that they start remembering [emoji6]. It would be pretty hard to spoil them, even if you could. There aren't a whole lot of things to do while they're that small. My kids slept 30% of them time, ate 30 % of the time and the remaining 40% I was either carrying them around the house or trying to make them laugh. I should probably pick up some corals from you just to be safe. :eusathink:

Him sleeping a lot would sure help his daddy move his tank to the new house!

3 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

I'll revise that to anything that falls down on the sandbed that wasn't directly or indirectly caused my you. emoji12.png

i was just spot feeding, i swear

Your son may replace your tank for now but one day you will NEED a tank in your life to escape him occasionally, not like I would know. That's just what I've heard [emoji12]

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

Your son may replace your tank for now but one day you will NEED a tank in your life to escape him occasionally, not like I would know. That's just what I've heard [emoji12]

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

Nah, the tank is to escape the wife! Where's a drum rim shot when you need it? [emoji12]

Nah, the tank is to escape the wife! Where's a drum rim shot when you need it? [emoji12]

I'd be careful, there are a lot of hormones flying around that house right now!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

Nah, the tank is to escape the wife! Where's a drum rim shot when you need it? emoji12.png

I'd like to get into the tank to escape the wife, the kids AND the dog! Sadly, ignoring the kids makes them scream, the screaming makes the dog bark, and the barking screaming fit makes my wife rage. Now I just live with GHA permanently. You won't find that written in any book! 

Love the video.  Especially the part where the Emperor lets the Majestic know who's boss 

Oh yeah, that's the Emperor's cave... Nobody messes with it! [emoji4]

I did see a battle last night between momma clown and the emperor. The emperor ended up losing surprisingly. That just teaches you to never stand between a mama and her babies.

Are you going to need the doorknob trough again? :D I can help move stuff sans the tank. I'm only two months out of disc replacement surgery, and while I was just cleared to resume working out, my left arm has trouble holding a cup of coffee. So I'll offer to supervise, carry smaller items, loan the trough out etc. I also have a couple of return pumps you can use if necessary. What area of town are you moving to?

Are you going to need the doorknob trough again? [emoji3] I can help move stuff sans the tank. I'm only two months out of disc replacement surgery, and while I was just cleared to resume working out, my left arm has trouble holding a cup of coffee. So I'll offer to supervise, carry smaller items, loan the trough out etc. I also have a couple of return pumps you can use if necessary. What area of town are you moving to?

Hey Stephanie! Thanks for the offer! I'll take any help I can get!

If you're done with doorknob, I'll take him for sure if for anything, maybe just a good temporary holding tank for me to have time to slowly put everything back in.

I'm currently by the Domain and will be moving a whole 7 miles away to the Wells Branch area.

Archived