Metal halide fixture

Dustin Pedretti

I'm bringing this with me to the frag swap on Saturday in hopes to trade/sell

I've had this for couple years. Its from A&M, and was made for growing corn. I keep thinking how neat it would be over a tank. Has a 4" hole on each side so a fan can provide exhaust for the heat. Has ballast and was told it would run a mercury vapor as well but I'm not so sure about that...everything worked before bulb went out and I put it away

Posted Image

Posted Image

Size is a guesstimate (I can get actual measurements if needed) 1.5 long X 8-10" wide

Wanting $120 or some good acans or high end zoas

I'm sure it grew "corn" very well at A&M. Posted Image

If the bulb works, we can throw it over my DT at the swap if you'd like to demo it.

Haha...well I bought it from a guy who grew other things with it that got it from A&M...I might try to find another bulb and take you up on that

I'll buy it if you can get a paid Johnny Football signature with video evidence. 

Haha

Still available...found out this beast takes a 1000w bulb...anyone know if one could put a lower watt bulb in there or would it just explode from all its awesomeness

Bulb must match ballast. You can put a larger bulb on a smaller ballast but not a smaller bulb on larger ballast

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Archived