Bulk reef supply group buy

(Bio)³

You need a full group buy huh since you're nowhere near us anymore?

I need to get some gac and gfo plus a few plumbing parts. Just checking to see if anyone would like to join a group buy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

You need a full group buy huh since you're nowhere near us anymore?

I need to get some gac and gfo plus a few plumbing parts. Just checking to see if anyone would like to join a group buy?

Yeah looking for a full group buy. If we don't hit it that's fine just thought I'd check since it dramatically lowers my Gfo cost.

If we don't hit the 10 names at least y'all have a list to do a free shipping group.

Names so far

1. Bio

2. Dapettit

3. Juiceman

4. Brian.Srock

5. Woods

6.Ty

7. Jcab

8.wizard

9. boognish

10. Kimp

11.sifuentes

We have enough names, I'll submit the form as soon as I have every ones email address and last names.

More are welcome to join on if they need to.

If there is ten names or whatever does it ship to our house or does one person collect it all?

everyone on the list gets a significant discount you can choose to ship to your house or group together and ship to one house to combine for free shipping

Need names/emails for the following:

1. boognish

All names/emails are on the form so far except boognish. I'm going to submit the form right now and set the start date as tomorrow (if they acept it this late) if not it will be for the following Tuesday. (hoping to get it active tomorrow to help out those who are about to place orders in the next day or two.

Form is in.

Boognish I sent you a pm, as soon as I have your info I'll send BRS a follow up email and get you loaded on.

start date is set for 10/08 if they allow it. Watch for emails tomorrow.

Thanks everyone, I can now go grab my 7 Lb of H.C GFO and 1 gallon of rox GAC

Archived