Anyone want to trade?

Dustin Pedretti

So it's looking like I might be moving due to my job and was wanting to put some feelers out there to someone who might want to go larger. Its a 123g 6' long tank, the sump is also 125g and I was using it as a sump for more than one aquarium...I have the two tanks (both drilled) hood w/lights and stand, I'll throw in the sump pump (3600 gph rated) and live rock and sand...probably a ton more stuff but it depends on the trade.

I'm looking for something 75g or smaller with all the stuff to plug and go...don't wanna have to but lights and various other stuff to make it go

Leme know

Posted Image

well, maybe if it was level :). i know, i saw in your stand thread that the floor is not level, so, that's a joke.

i have no room for a 6' foot tank, but wanted to say "i hope having to move is a step up for you (it surely is even if it's just to get you out of aggieland). hope you stick around the forums. good luck".

Haha...yeah...be nice if I had better pictures to show it off but everything is kinda crazy now and the tank is hard to get to...I live an hr away from work now and its getting old...that and the $400 I spend in gas a month...figure I can find a place closer that's alittle higher in rent and spend atleast 10 more hrs with the family

• 3 weeks later...

Archived