CUNAReefer group buy

SAM

Tim and I are thinking about making an order from CUNAReefer (James). He got quite a bit of collection on high end SPS frags. For group order, he will give us free shipping if its $225 and above, 24hr live guarantee, and of course extra nice cut frags. James told me that it will takes approximately 2weeks to heal. Below are some of his frags to choose from:

Purple Austerra (Aussie Gold) $45
004_zps95d040d8.jpg
097_zps9b3df329.jpg
Wet Thumbs Rainbow Nasuta ($50, Mini Colony available for $225)
003_zpsb45757a3.jpg
069_zpsee5b0843.jpg
Yellow “Tort” $40
105_zpsd2ed2138.jpg
035-3_zps6936b1eb.jpg
ORA Purple Nana $30
095_zpsaa00c4d3.jpg
074_zps178bff12.jpg

Wet Thumbs Pink Panther $50
080_zps95b325bf.jpg
PC Blue Thunder $40
079_zps79b4ae7d.jpg

Great I'll get a list going, between Tim and I, we already get free shipping, just trying to see if anyone else wanna join in. Dave if you can tell me which one you want, I'll get the list going. We should probably set a deadline for this too. Thanks, Sam.

The Order List so far: (Shipping will be Oct 18th, arrive Sat Oct 19th)

Tim: WT Rainbow Nasuta, Shades of Fall, Strawberry Field, Red Milli (Order confirmed, Paid)

Sam: PC Rainbow, Pink Panther, Red Dragon (Order confirmed, Paid)

Dave: Yellow Tort, Red Dragon, Hawkins (Order confirmed, Paid)

Felicia: PC Blue Thunder, ORA Blue Vodoo, blue unknown (Paid)

Don: Raspberry Limeade (Order confirmed, Paid)

Rob: Red Milli (Order confirmed, Paid)

Ok, We will give everyone interested to put in their order by this Sunday the 6th by 4pm. Then we will submit our order to James and confirm on shipping dates (we will go for a shipping date good for everyone). If he got everything in stock like frags already healed/ready to go, he can ship fairly soon. If he has to cut fresh frag, he would like to let the frag heal for two weeks before shipping since he does provide 24hour guarantee.

Alright, just got the replied back from James and he got all your wish list in stock. He would like to ship on 10/18 and have Sat(10/19) delivery. If everyone is ok with that, I can startl collecting money. I will PM you individually for the amount and my paypal adress. Some teaser pic of the exact piece you would get:

From T to B, L to R: Strawberry Fields, Rainbow Nasuta, Raspberry Limeade, ORA Blue Voodoo (I reglued so it is no longer slanted), Unknown #1, Rose Milli, PC Blue Thunder, Yellow Tort.
014_zps16929d99.jpg

Hawkins, RD #1, RD #2, SOF
015_zps73750830.jpg

This still open? I would be interested in the rose milli if it is...

Hi Rob,

It's actually in the process of closing. I am just collecting payment at this point, but I will ask James if he can get another rose milli frag ready for you.

Thanks,

SAM

Please find updated information on shipment date and arrival date on post 11. Thanks

Still waiting for a response on the rose milli from James for you Rob. Thanks for your patience. As soon as I hear from him, I will update post 11.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk now Free

That would be great SAM please let me know. Thank you so much....

Hey Rob, James got another Rose milli ready to go, it would be $30. I'll PM you my paypal. Thanks, SAM

Archived