RBTA SOLD!

Jakedoza

All my BTA's have always started with bulbs but in my tank the tentacles stretch out. I've noticed whenever I remove a clone and put it in my sump it quickly reverts back to the bubble look. So my unscientific conclusion is it relates to flow.

Here's another account of experience with bubbling. My flow has been pretty much the same with my RBTA but when I switched my spectrum from 10-12k to 14-20k, both RBTAs on that side of the tank bubbled.

Sorry, not trying to hijack your sale thread. Free bump. :-)

Sometimes they just do what they want to do. Here's my pic of my 3 rose BTAs and my green BTA. Notice that the green is bubbling and the roses aren't. Same lights, same flow, same diet. The green constantly bubbles and the roses so infrequently that it surprises me when I see it.

post-884-0-27482900-1380513632_thumb.jpg

Sometimes they just do what they want to do.  Here's my pic of my 3 rose BTAs and my green BTA.  Notice that the green is bubbling and the roses aren't.  Same lights, same flow, same diet.  The green constantly bubbles and the roses so infrequently that it surprises me when I see it.

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif BTAs.jpg

You have a nice tank mike

• 2 weeks later...

Archived