Let's all welcome new Sponsor, Zoanthids.com!

mFrame

Let's all take a moment to thank our newest sponsor, Zoanthids.com!

If you were able to attend C4 last year you had the opportunity to meet Brandon of Zoanthids.com. Not only did he make the trip to Austin for our first annual event, but he brought some incredible zoa and coarl frags. I ran into Brandon at MACNA this year and was able to catch up with him a bit and confirmed that they're looking forward to making the trip again in 2014. Until then, take a look at their site and then jump over to the Group Buy thread for a special offer he and I worked out.

Let's all take a moment to say welcome Brandon and thank Zonathids.com for the support!

Good to see you sponser ARC! Are you going to be at C4 again next year?

Let's all take a moment to thank our newest sponsor, Zoanthids.com!

If you were able to attend C4 last year you had the opportunity to meet Brandon of Zoanthids.com. Not only did he make the trip to Austin for our first annual event, but he brought some incredible zoa and coarl frags. I ran into Brandon at MACNA this year and was able to catch up with him a bit and confirmed that they're looking forward to making the trip again in 2014. Until then, take a look at their site and then jump over to the Group Buy thread for a special offer he and I worked out.

Let's all take a moment to say welcome Brandon and thank Zonathids.com for the support!

:D

Good to see you sponser ARC! Are you going to be at C4 again next year?

Let's all take a moment to thank our newest sponsor, Zoanthids.com! . . . confirmed that they're looking forward to making the trip again in 2014. . . Let's all take a moment to say welcome Brandon and thank Zonathids.com for the support!

biggrin.png

Are you saying I should read your posts! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Archived