Reefs2Go Group Buy

Sascha D.

Due to popular demand, another Reefs2Go Group Buy is going to be made!

As a service to the club, I am willing to put the group buy together so that we get the 10% off, but I cannot accept shipping. If you can/will accept the shipment, please say so in this thread along with your location. Hopefully we can find something central to everyone.

Date for the order is undetermined at this time.

Please post in this thread if you want to join the group order and PM me the following:

Your full name

The items you wish to purchase

Your cell number or contact number

The order is ready to be sent in at any time. We're high enough to qualify for free shipping. I guess it depends on who will accept the order and when. Also, they won't schedule shipment until the whole order has been paid for.

Reefs2Go has not sent me a reply regarding the group order.

I'm available to accept the order Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of next week. That should give us enough time to order, pay, and have them ship Monday of next week. I know that it takes them a couple of days from order to ship. I can also meet someone Central to deliver the orders up north for the others. Let me know if this helps.

To receive a shipment for next tuesday, we would have to get the order in by Thursday this week. Because they are so hard to get a hold of, it probabily isn't likely to have everyone paid for by tomorrow.

So far I have been unsuccessful in getting a hold of them to submit the order. If anyone else has anything they would like to order, please contact me to add your items. New members cannot be added to the group buy once it's submitted, but existing members can add items. Weird, I know, but that's their policy for some reason.

All members of the group buy call in to R2G and pay for their portion of the order separately.

Once all orders are paid for, then they schedule shipping.

They're pretty hard to get on the phone and it takes a day or two to get an answer to your email. During the last group buy members had to make at least five attempts each to pay for their order.

Ok but i get paid friday. I have ordered from there before so hopefully i can make my purchase on the friday. So do i say its an ARC group buy?

The group buy hasn't been put in yet. First I need to know what you want. By the time we enter the group buy, it will be too late to call and try and get in.

Well I have some bad news for everyone. Overnight many of the prices have changed on the Reefs2Go site. I have contacted them and they said they cannot honor yesterday's prices even if we order today. I didn't check them all but all of mine have gone up.

Most notably:

Green Chromis have gone from $1.99 to $4.00

Mandary Goby went up to $14.99 from $12.99

White Pom Pom Xenia went from $9.99 to $33.00

Florida Ricordia from $2.99 to $8.99

Emerald Crab from $8.99 to $10.00

All of the hermit crabs and snails went up by around $0.50

Tricolor Orange Ricordea from $9.99 to $20.00

Sexy Shrimp from $15.99 to $18.00

Please check the items you want again and make sure they are still the price you want to pay. This change will likely cause me to drop out of the order.

Archived