I need a JOB!!!

bigmike015

I am a father of 3 and need some work. Just asking if anyone knows of anything north that may be hiring. I am a very fast learner and am a general handyman. Let me know if o you have any leads as they will be greatly appreciated from out family.

Thank you

Michael Blake

Call centers are always hiring , check out sears in round rock, you can also contact volt to work at apple, chase source to work at TMHP ( Medicaid stuff) , there are some more I can't think of at the moment but they pay from $10 to $14 depending on who you work for. I know it isn't much but it can get you started

Apple is good and always hiring. My brother works there and makes really good money after just a few years. And there is the train that drops off fairly close. I'm looking for a new job too. And it ain't easy. I don't know what you can have done but up north you have Samsung, dell (which I don't recommend), and apple. Not sure what else because I live south but I've applied for 30 jobs in the last month and haven't even been called back. Good luck. Shoot I've even considered being a cop. I was doing police and FBI training years ago and it's always been an interest. Just dangerous. Wife not so happy with that.

Fed ex and ups will be or already started hiring prob too they pay decent there is one job I know of that pays a lot but I doubt you would want to do it as you wont see your family for months at a time and I would have to make a call to see if they are hiring

Then I would go apple. Or look Into an apprentice ship with plumber, ac, or electrical. Look up the local union for each and see if you can get in. In some cases they will pick you up for work. And then when you get your dl you will be good to go.

I have a car. I drive everywhere now, just a lot of businesses want me to have a license. I may not have a license but that isint going to stop me from providing for my family lol

Thanks for all the help. I have applied at apple before and got no responses. I would love to work there tho.

On another note does anyone know of a free resume making site?

Pretty sure my work is hiring on our project side. They install data cables in new construction areas. It has been years since I have had a drivers license so I'm sure that's not an issue if you don't mind doing construction for a while. I think those guys have been getting 50-70 hours a week and you can work weekends too if you want

For an easy resume you can open Microsoft word and use their templates

If you don't mind working lots of hours you can make good money selling cars (it can have its ups and downs commission only). Not sure about the drivers license thing but dealerships have many different positions available some jobs don't pay so well but others pay well for hard work. I currently work for Charles Maund Toyota as an Internet Manager selling cars (183 and Ohlen) They are family owned and I feel like they are good people to work for. I have also have gotten a couple friends hired there.

If you don't mind working lots of hours you can make good money selling cars (it can have its ups and downs commission only). Not sure about the drivers license thing but dealerships have many different positions available some jobs don't pay so well but others pay well for hard work. I currently work for Charles Maund Toyota as an Internet Manager selling cars (183 and Ohlen) They are family owned and I feel like they are good people to work for. I have also have gotten a couple friends hired there.

Lol my dad owns McCoys lawn equipment right across the street, that's a long drive for me! I think I got a jog at Office Depot, we will see

Archived