WTBorrow: Jebao pump

victoly

I've been making cables for folks and dont have a jebao of my own to test with. does anyone have a long term spare that i can use for testing purposes (until you need it?). I'd be happy to make you a cable in return for your efforts.

Ian, i have 4 in my 180g and could let u borrow one if u want for a week or two. The only problem is I am out of town until next Saturday evening. Let me know if that schedule works for u or if u are needing one sooner...

Mike

Ian, i have 4 in my 180g and could let u borrow one if u want for a week or two. The only problem is I am out of town until next Saturday evening. Let me know if that schedule works for u or if u are needing one sooner...

Mike

Hey mike thanks for the offer. Like reeflover posted below, I'd hate to take one out of service for you!

I have one that I did a gb with woods back then that I am not using it now. Mike why don't you keep yours. I can loan mine as long he needs it. Pm me your contact Ian.

This is exactly what I need! PMing you shortly.

Do you think you could make one for a profilux using 1-10v interface? I'd like to get rid of the controller box for the jebao.

I'll need to investigate, but on principle i don't see why not, if you use the speedwave cable from reefangel that converts from PWM->0-10v.

Archived