Are you serious!!!???

Chad and Belinda

Its probably better you didn't meet them anyway. They could have driven all the way to your house. Probably didn't deserve the good deal anyway let them drive to a store spend their gas and time and spend more money. If you went to their house they probably would have asked if they could pay you later or not be home or say they were not good enough. You probably would have to drive back home with them for some reason if they even made the trip after the drive there your visit then the drive home. Well at least that's probably a first for you being an officer being accused of being a drug dealer. If it was drugs they probably would have been happy to meet you or even drive to your house.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I do. In my run ins with APD, it's always been pleasant and professional. Even if I didn't get out of a ticket.

Thanks for the positive post Robb, especially since I just read the "doofus" cop post.

Sorry chad, lol I meant no offense despite how it sounded. I've got several officers in my family and I have nothing but respect for what y'all do. Don't worry I've caught plenty of colorful words on here simply for being an aggie.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I do. In my run ins with APD, it's always been pleasant and professional. Even if I didn't get out of a ticket.

Thanks for the positive post Robb, especially since I just read the "doofus" cop post.

Sorry chad, lol I meant no offense despite how it sounded. I've got several officers in my family and I have nothing but respect for what y'all do. Don't worry I've caught plenty of colorful words on here simply for being an aggie.

Thanks for clarifying. Guess I was in a sensitive mood that day. Hahahah nopity.gif

I'm surrounded by Aggies here in Georgetown. I think I'm converting. Old habit being that I grew up right next door to UT. Aggies seem to be more my kind of people. All things considered, does it matter anymore?

Archived