Are you serious!!!???

Chad and Belinda

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am absolutely not like any of these descriptions. Not at all, nope. NO idea what y'all are talking about.............

I've actually had the opportunity to chat with the boys in blue in San Antonio, more than once. As soon as I showed them what I actually had going on, they were really cool about it, and quite interested in the corals. They couldn't understand why someone would drive 3 1/2 hours to meet up with some other people who were either picking up, or delivering. I can see why they would be suspicious though, and you can't really blame them :) I'm pretty sure they thought I must be deranged.

They could be right.

I've said for awhile that I'm really glad that we have several police officers as members of ARC. Hopefully they can pass on the message of knocking instead of busting down the door if it's white or blue light!

I think I've had at least a dozen coral and livestock trades where I could swear it would get busted if any police officer was watching. I sold about 300 FW plants a while back. That's a substantial quantity of green stuff in bags getting traded in a HEB parking lot.

I ment no disrespect if perceived that way. My comment was only a tag on joke to 'dealing'. My apologies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

Nothing to do with you or even the humor in this thread. I've been getting a good laugh. I've always wondered what I would say myself if another cop saw me dealing corals in the parking lot. I just didn't care for the doofus remark. I don't want to dwell on it. I just threw it out there.

**** Chad, I know I don't log on much anymore but I get on here today only to see you air our dirty laundry about our deal. You make me out to look like a chump.

Geeze Mike,

Your a buddy of ours.

FYI guys, it wasn't Mike (caferacermike)

Whew! I was really hoping Mike was joking.

**** Chad, I know I don't log on much anymore but I get on here today only to see you air our dirty laundry about our deal. You make me out to look like a chump.

Geeze Mike,

Your a buddy of ours.

Would it surprise you if it was Mike though?

Geeze Mike,

Your a buddy of ours.

Well, based on his sense of humor, I could see that reply coming from him but would know it was a joke.

Geeze Mike,

Your a buddy of ours.

Well, based on his sense of humor, I could see that reply coming from him but would know it was a joke.

CASCADING QUOTES

Geeze Mike,

Your a buddy of ours.

CASCADING QUOTES

Quoteception

Geeze Mike,

Your a buddy of ours.

CASCADING QUOTES

Quoteception

Amazingly beautiful. And yes I was joking.

Some peeps just don't get it. I offered up my tnak to someone and they hit me back at midnight asking about it. So then I get back to them the next morning saying, just make a time and come see it. Today I got a reply asking about coming to see it at 11:40 and I says "yeah here's my address. If you are going to come out later please let me know". Still sitting here 2 hours later without a reply, or a visit.

My wife says I should play nicer and send pictures and such, try to sell it on them. Why? If peeps are just going to be flaky? I'm not actively selling my rig, but if someone on ARC asks for a nice rig, I'm going to offer it to them at a great price. You just need get off your arse and come make a deal. Is that so hard?

Courtesy is obviously dead. It hurts to think it's dead on forums were courtesy used to rule and make sweet deals. I guess my asking price goes up every 10 minutes I have to wait. I blew off some projects at noon I was considering attempting around the house thinking I was going to get a visit.

Archived