Diving in Beliza

Lorie C

This past spring we went diving in Beliza at ambergise Key's it was some of the best diving I have done. I got to pet a nurse shark and had sting ray's buzzing our heads. If you get a chance go diving there.

That was one of the cayes we visited. For us we did round trip for 1600 and with that we went to the Mayan ruins, built a house, went to multiple cayes paid for all hotel, food and tourist attractions. (5 days we did no tourist stuff tho so that was cheap) I had the experience of a lifetime! I can't imagine such a great reef and trip for less cost

For us we went with Tom's Dive and swim ,we satyed at ambergies key's it was about 1600 with air fare, we had 4 days of diving and the opition at a exture cost to do the blue hole. We chose to do the ruins instead. We got the Chase to do 3 dives a day and I think one or two night dives. Going to the reef at about 40 foot and having at least 50 nurse sharks all around was a little unnerving but fun. I have lots of pict. If anyone wants to see

Archived